there appeared to be many photographers at MOFGA’s Common Ground Country Fair this weekend. i saw many people snapping photos with all kinds of different cameras. i only took a few photos, though, because i was too overwhelmed by the sights, sounds, and smells of the fair. it’s been a couple years since i’ve spent my autumn in New England and attended the Common Ground fair. this year the fair was particularly wonderful.
– unseasonably warm weather and abundant sunshine.
– walking through a hobbit hole built by Wooden Wonders.
– the smells of campfires, herbs and spices, fruits and breads, and fresh cut wood.
– eats & tastes: a glorious honey bun, a famous organic sausage and peppers sub, curry, fruit smoothies, cider, blueberry tea, fresh fries, pumpkin spice ice cream.
– sheep dogs and surprisingly, geese.
– a contradance tent (pictured) with ecstatic dancers and music by Perpetual e-Motion.
– an especially beautiful farmer’s market.